Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vienna Calling

Yesterday I was on a one day trip in Vienna, the wonderful capital of Austria. It's an amazing city with old barock-style buildings, it has a lot of flare and the people are very open minded and friendly :)
It reminds me of a Budapest-Paris mix I really like. Right now I'm in Budapest enjoying the sun, relaxing :)
I have to admit that Budapest is way dirtier but I think it has more charme, that's why Budapest is my big love!
I've found a really nice, cute café in a small alley next to the Schönbrunn Castle in Vienna.
It's called the "Pure Living Bakery" with selfmade furniture, homemade cookies, cinnamonrolls with hot cherries and cream, pancakes with maple syrup and delicious bagels mmmmmhm! yummy!

















































































































♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment