Sunday, July 11, 2010

Juuuunebugs

I'm back on the posting track again :) I had to take a rest and relax a bit 'cause it's freakin' hot in Germany,
I think it's the hottest summer we ever had here! Up to 40°C, terrible heat! I wish it would be colder
not only 'cause I would sweat less but because of my new leather asos boots!
They are wonderful and I want to wear them now!
Here are some of my booties which I shopped in June, it has been quite a successful month for my wardrobe ;)



























































Leather Boots via ASOS



















































Purple Woven Sandel "Belinda" by Boss Orange


































Summer dress with Swallows by ZARA


































Straw Hat by H&M


























Vintage Bowler Bag via Etsy :)


I love these Boss Orange Shoes! They're really cute and very comfortable,
you can pair them with nearly every shorts or dresses
and they have this summer feeling, haven't they?

♥♥♥
P.S. And thanks to Uffies new album "Sex Dreams And Denim Jeans" the summer party season can start now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment