Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mum's Shoe-Surprise

Today before I went to school I didn't know which shoes to wear,
so I decided to look into my mum's wardrobe 'cause we've the same shoe-size and what did I find?
These somehow cute black jazz-shoe-like shoes!


















Yes, they are a bit large but I've big feet (size 8 & sometimes 9...)
They're made of soft leather and they're very comfortable and
I think they are quite nice, aren't they?
They are perfect for our weather here in Germany, 'cause it's getting slowly hotter
and they look fab with beige chinos, like these ones from Urban Outfitters,

 
but I guess there are similar ones at H&M's but far cheaper ;)

♥ ♥ ♥

What do you think? Do you like them?
And how about them with the chinos?
Do you think they match?

No comments:

Post a Comment