Saturday, April 24, 2010

Playlist of the Week

My ultimate favourtie song of this week is:

Frittenbude vs. We Are Enfant Terrible - Steven Seagull
 Seagull by We Are Enfant Terrible is already great and one of my all time favourites
but the combination of these two Bands tops it! In the Video Clo wears a "startrek-cast" T-shirt,
I wanna have it so badly, if anyone knows where I could get one please tell me!

"you wave in the su-un.. seagull in the heat,
i’m the plancton in the cold water, lost my way to the shore
you you wave in the su-un.. seagull in the heat,
i’m the crab in the dark, lost my way to your love" 

and here's the video:


Have fun ;)
Isn't it great?

let's go on with the playlist:

2. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Mystery Girl
3. Marina And The Diamonds - Hermit The Frog
4. Chew Lips - Gold Key
5. Lady GaGa - Brown Eyes (The Lovely, Soft Side of her, very nice and the only LadyGaGa -song I really like)
6. The Phenomenal Handclap Band - 15 to 20
7. Janis Joplin - Summertime ('cause summer is the air, 30°C in Germany!!)
8. Simian Mobile Disco - Audacity of Huge
9. Native Korean Rock - OOO (KAREN OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!)
10. HEARTSREVOLUTION - Switchblade 


All wonderful songs :)

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment